Navy Arms, a highly-respected historic and replica firearms company, came to us with an urgent request. They needed a complete redesign of their website to coincide with a previously scheduled new product roll out and upcoming trade show.
They had secured the rights to sell all available FRF2 sniper rifles that had been de-commissioned by the French Government. Never before had such a firearm been available to U.S. collectors.
We carefully coordinated efforts with Navy Arms, creating a phased project approach, so their product announcement and new website would go live in accordance with their show schedule and the arrival of the FRF2s to the United States.
We were advised that the FRF2s were going to arrive to the United States in batches. We created a way for Navy Arms to capture leads in advance of the first batch's arrival. Then, once the first batch arrived, Navy Arms could email information to each captured lead.
The result of this effort: Navy Arms sold out of the first batch of FRF2s within a day.
What we did.
- Designed the new site to encompass the feeling of the rich history of Navy Arms.
- Developed an interactive photo gallery so visitors could visualize the FRF2s in use around the world.
- Incorporated an easy-to-use website visitor form so Navy Arms could capture leads.
- Designed and developed the website using non-proprietary, industry-standard technology and methods to allow the site to be easily moved to another hosting company if the client ever needed.
- Made sure the website was built to automatically resize itself depending on the device used to view it (PC, laptop, phone, tablet).
- Provided image preparation services.
- Incorporated best practices into the site for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) purposes.
What we continue to do.
- Update the website as new content is added.
- Provide 2A friendly site management services including:
- Website hosting
- Visitor analytics
- Security patches
- Programming updates
- Scheduled backups