Hi-Point Firearms, known for their American-made, affordable carbines and handguns, needed their corporate website rebuilt to replicate the look and navigation of their existing e-commerce site.
Hi-Point wanted a seamless transition as customers move between the e-commerce and corporate websites to create the experience of a single website.
Ultimately, we needed to create this seamless experience without impacting the existing search engine and social media gains already created by the two websites being separate.
As web development professionals with over 20 years of experience, we are not limited to using pre-packaged website templates or off-the-shelf websites. We can write custom-coded websites from scratch. By offering this service, we can carefully reproduce the look and feel of existing customer websites. In addition, our customers are not limited to the pre-packaged website templates used by so many web development companies.
What we did.
- Replicated the look and navigation used by the existing e-commerce website site.
- Incorporated dealer locator functionality so customers could easily find local dealers near them.
- Designed and developed the website using non-proprietary, industry-standard technology and methods to allow the site to be easily moved to another hosting company if the client ever needed.
- Made sure the website was built to automatically resize itself depending on the device used to view it (PC, laptop, phone, tablet).
- Provided image preparation services.
- Incorporated best practices into the site for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) purposes.
What we continue to do.
- Compile detailed, easy-to-read reports based on raw visitor analytics to identify trends and recommend marketing opportunities.
- Provide 2A friendly site management services including:
- Website hosting
- Visitor analytics
- Security patches
- Programming updates
- Scheduled backups